Ginger is the ‘root’ solution (pun intended) for a number of health issues and is popular for its weight loss benefits. Ginger can be added to your diet in a number of ways, but the best way to do so is by drinking it in the form of ginger juice.
This nutrient-rich beverage strengthens your immune system and keeps it free from all infections. Its vitamins and minerals can work wonders in fighting chronic diseases and conditions. So ginger juice is a drink that offers two-fold health benefits to you, from cutting body fat to strengthening your internal system. So, let’s cut to the chase and tell you how to prepare this super-drink of health benefits.
- To prepare ginger juice, you need fresh ginger, cheese cloth and a bowl of water.
- Chop a few pieces of ginger
- Add these pieces to one and a half liters of boiling water
- Boil till ginger turns soft
- Now strain the drink through a cheese cloth and allow it to cool
Dosage: One or two glasses of this drink daily for a month will help your body host a plethora of health benefits like:
- Regulate cholesterol
- Relieve menstrual cramps
- Treat nausea and motion sickness
- Treat piles
- Boost blood flow
- Regulate blood sugar levels
- Treat headaches and migraine
- Control the spread of cancer cells
- Detox the body
- Boost overall health
- Strengthen teeth and bones
- Prevent ageing
- Protect the body from free radicals
One drink and such a wide range of health benefits, that’s ginger juice for you.